This individual will teach apprentices and assemble, install or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems, according to specifications or plumbing codes.
- Assemble, install or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems
- Read and understand blue prints
- Prepare work for apprentices
- Measure, cut, thread and assemble new pipe, placing the assembled pipe in hangers or other supports
- Cut or drill holes in walls or floors to accommodate the passage of pipes
- Layout, assemble, and install plumbing and piping systems
- Mount brackets and hangers on walls and ceilings to hold pipes
- Other duties as assigned
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Journeyman Plumber License
More about Hander Inc. Plumbing & Heating
Hander Inc. is committed to providing excellent service in commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential plumbing and heating. Our mission is to provide total client satisfaction while maintaining efficient, cost effective service.
- Commercial and Residential estimating for plumbing, utility, gas, and boiler installation.
- Estimating for remodeling, quality control, additions, and much more.
- Service for leaks, clogs, frozen pipes, installation of plumbing for in-door water refrigerators, fixtures, grease traps, and many other reasons.
- Emergency service available 24 hours a day.
Hander Inc. Plumbing and Heating was started in 1986, working in commercial plumbing and residential service. Chuck Hander, President, has sought to achieve a reputation of excellence in the plumbing industry by providing accurate bids and efficient scheduling for commercial projects. Since the opening of Hander, more than $100 million in contract awards has been received as well as being voted Local Best for residential and commercial service for the past 14 years.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY PLEASE VISIT HTTPS://WWW.HANDER.COM