Come join the Mr. Rooter Plumbing team and be a part of one of the largest plumbing organizations in the world. Mr. Rooter of King, Snohomish, Pierce and Thurston Counties continues to grow and is seeking a Manager to run its Snohomish County Branch. If you are a career minded individual wants to be a part of a company who understands that the customer comes first, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
As Branch Manager, you will lead a team of plumbing and drainage Service Professionals in their execution of customer service delivery, education, communication, sales, technical excellence, and building cheerleader customers, while ensuring team safety and accomplishing targeted financial results. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and team members. Our abbreviated Code of Values is as follows:
- Showing respect to all people
- Acting with integrity in all dealings
- Serving customers with enthusiasm
- Having fun in the process!
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have at least two years of supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, team members, and customers.
- Coach, train, and mentor team members to ensure they are consistently delivering high quality service
- Maintain a clean and well-stocked office and shop
- Proactive customer relations, including mitigating damages and resolving customer concerns
- Secure and maintain team member technology (iPads & phones)
- Ensure all Service Professionals receive the required education and training necessary to perform their jobs and grow in their career
- Continually work to implement company systems to ensure quality, profitability, and future growth
- At least 2 years supervisory or other relevant experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate, able to learn and teach use of company Point of Sale software
- Positive attitude and a desire to raise others to a higher level
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!Email us about this opportunity Call us about this opportunity
More about Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Western Washington
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Western Washington, one of Washington State’s largest plumbing companies, has immediate openings for many different positions.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, look no further than joining Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We believe that taking care of our employees and helping them reach their personal goals makes us a great choice to begin or continue your career!!!
We provide all the training and resources you need to become a skilled professional in your chosen field or position. We offer GREAT pay, paid benefits, full time work, paid time off, and an amazing environment to grow your career!!!