Customer Service Representative
In 1970, David Duck started a plumbing company in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma known as Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing grew because it earned a reputation for good work at a quality price and for caring about customers’ homes. At Mr. Rooter, we love what we do, and we believe in it. It’s not just plumbing to us, but a philosophy applied to every area of our lives. It’s just the plumbing that’s made us famous.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are a key member in upholding our service philosophy to provide the highest level of customer service. You are responsible for handling incoming calls and scheduling service calls to meet customer requirements. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
If this position is for you, you are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Prioritize and coordinate the scheduling of services
- Coordinate delays in schedule with customers and service technicians
- Use customer development techniques to solicit work through phone, email, mail and personal customer contacts
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Minimum two years customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!Email us about this opportunity Call us about this opportunity
More about Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Western Washington
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Western Washington, one of Washington State’s largest plumbing companies, has immediate openings for many different positions.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, look no further than joining Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We believe that taking care of our employees and helping them reach their personal goals makes us a great choice to begin or continue your career!!!
We provide all the training and resources you need to become a skilled professional in your chosen field or position. We offer GREAT pay, paid benefits, full time work, paid time off, and an amazing environment to grow your career!!!