Come join our team for one of the largest plumbing companies in the world, Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Thanks to consistently strong demand for quality service, we’re growing again. Mr. Rooter Plumbing & Heating serves Snohomish, King, Pierce and Thurston counties, and we are looking for career minded plumbing apprentices, who are committed to professional development and looking towards building a career. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing & Heating it’s all about taking care of the customer and we work as a team to be sure and exceed every customer’s expectations.
Many people looking to better themselves look to additional education. With the rising costs of schooling and no guaranteed career at the end of the 2 or 4 year commitment, all you are guaranteed is a lifetime of student loans to be paid. At Mr. Rooter, a plumbing apprentice makes a 2 year commitment to training and learning the system, all while he is being paid. At the end of his apprenticeship he is practically guaranteed a career with pay ranging from $60,000-$150,000 depending upon abilities. If you are ready to take the next step and think this may be the career for you, please send in your resume and you will be contacted back as soon as possible.
- Perform drain cleaning on plumbing systems
- Perform minor to moderately complex service work on plumbing systems
- Work with blueprints and job specifications as it applies to the craft
- Identity proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- 2 years of experience preferred not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the craft
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!Email us about this opportunity Call us about this opportunity
More about Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Western Washington
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Western Washington, one of Washington State’s largest plumbing companies, has immediate openings for many different positions.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, look no further than joining Mr. Rooter Plumbing. We believe that taking care of our employees and helping them reach their personal goals makes us a great choice to begin or continue your career!!!
We provide all the training and resources you need to become a skilled professional in your chosen field or position. We offer GREAT pay, paid benefits, full time work, paid time off, and an amazing environment to grow your career!!!