Appliance Technician Apprentice/Trainee
We are the premier servicer in the Northwest and are looking for the best and brightest people to add to our team. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to our customers. Technician apprentice/trainee needed for Appliance Hospital. The duties of this job include, but not limited to:
- Riding along with technicians learning to repair appliances
- Performing repairs in the shop both supervised and unsupervised
- Assisting technicians with appliance repairs that require 2 men
- Must have the ability to lift 75+ pounds
- Excellent customer service (you will be in customers homes)
- Eligible to drive in the US and can meet insurability requirements
Great opportunity to learn a new trade, while being paid to be trained! Fully trained veteran technicians earn between $30-55 per hour.
Join one of the largest independent service companies in the country with great benefits and compensation possibilities. Must have a great attitude and customer satisfaction skills. Join one of the largest independent service companies in the country with great benefits and compensation possibilities. Please respond with resume.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- HSA & dependent care FSA
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Time Off
More about Appliance Hospital
We provide premier appliance repair services to the greater Pacific Northwest, including Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Salem, Eugene, Bend and surrounding areas.