The Drain Cleaner is key member of our team, performing drain cleaning in commercial and residential environments. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
Perform drain cleaning on plumbing systems
Perform minor to non-complex service work on plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments
Communicate problems, propose solutions, and explain billing to customers
Prior industry experienced preferred
Valid Driver's License
Ability to operate basic hand tools necessary for the craft
Attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Professional appearance and personality
As our Team grows, so does our benefits package. We know it's the little things that make the world go around. We know it can be hard to save money and plumbing is not something we want to be doing forever. Mr. Rooter Plumbing offers a Simple IRA with a 3% employer match; it's your reward for saving for the future. We also offer one week paid vacation after the first year of employment. The longer you are with the company the more vacation time you earn. We know how important it is to recharge your batteries. We like to work hard and play hard. Also, included in our benefits package is long term disability coverage as well as a life insurance policy. Coming soon, we are looking at a dental, vision, and teledoc plan to provide for our Team.
Email us about this opportunity Call us about this opportunity
More about Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-MI and GR
Our team is dedicated to create Outstanding and Courteous Customer Experiences!
We are a growing company that is looking for people who align with our Code of Values.
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner: "Above the line…"
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customers' needs in every situation.
Having Fun in the Process!