Install and fabricate on site solid surfaces countertops as required.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install solid surfaces countertops utilizing all necessary tools and equipment to ensure quality and timeliness of jobs
- Solve problems related to installation.
- Make on-site fabrication adjustments to countertops if needed and as required by operating the necessary tools and equipment
- Operate all hand tools in a safe and efficient manner utilizing safeguards, safety measures and good housekeeping practices
- Perform all types of repairs and countertop fabrication adjustments if needed
- All other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of solid surfaces countertop installation and countertop fabrication is preferred
- Experience with carpentry tools is required
- Experience in kitchen renovation or house construction is needed
- Math aptitude including ability to read a tape measure to add, subtract and divide measurements is required
- Ability to organize jobs to stay on schedule and solve problems related to installation
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate ideas clearly to other staff and to supervisor
- Ability to relate to customers, be knowledgeable about the product to answer questions and represent the company in a professional manner
- Knowledge of safety regulations
- Valid driver's license
Must be able to pass successfully drug screening and background check.
This is a full time position with a wide range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurances, 401K, paid vacation time and holidays.