Field Measure Technician (Countertops Templater)
Rocksolid Surfaces is well known company in countertops and cabinets fabrication business, established in 1979. We are looking for an experienced Field Measure Technician (Countertop Templater) to join our talented team.
Measure kitchen and bathroom cabinets by using laser measuring equipment, and create electronic drawings for stone manufacturing plant.
Duties, which are mainly performed out in clients’ homes, include but are not limited to:
- measure existing or newly installed cabinets in client’s house, using laser measuring machine LT-55 and/or measuring tools;
- verify measurements and create hand drawings;
- upload digital readings into computer system and create digital drawings and blueprints for digitizing.
- Experience using measuring tools, including LT-55
- Knowledge and ability to create digital drawings and blueprints, as well as hand drawing
- General knowledge of countertops fabrication and installation
- Clean background records
- Clean driving records
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs
- Good knowledge of computers
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Ability to work well with contractors, designers and homeowners
- Ability to work frequent overtime hours on short or no notice, as required to complete the assignments
- Associate degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience with stone manufacturing and MS Office applications.
This is a full-time position with a wide range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance, 401K, paid vacation time and holidays.Email us about this opportunity Call us about this opportunity