Apprentice: Plumbing Course
The Plumbing Apprentice: Level I course is an introduction to the Plumbing Profession, Plumbing Safety, Tools of the Plumbing Trade, Introduction to Plumbing Math, Introduction to Plumbing Drawings, Plastic Pipe and Fittings, Copper Pipe and Fittings, Cast-Iron Pipe and Fittings, Carbon Steel Pipe and Fittings, Introduction to Plumbing Fixtures, Introduction to Drain, Waste, and Vent (DWV) Systems, and Introduction to Water Distribution Systems. The course is designed specially to meet the subject requirements and standards established by the Department of Labor: Bureau of Apprenticeship and Training for plumbers.
For more information, contact Jessica Warren at email@example.com or 336-249-8186 ext. 6334 or visit our website by clicking the link below.
Email us about this opportunity Call us about this opportunity
More about Davidson County Community College - Workforce Development and Continuing Education
Davidson County Community Coolege is a local and national leader that develops minds, inspires imaginations, and strengthens community.
- Community — caring about our students, each other, and the communities we serve and responding to their needs
- Responsibility — teaching, modeling, and cultivating an attitude of self-direction for ourselves and our students
- Change — embracing collaboration, adaptability, creativity, innovation, and risk-taking
- Excellence — committing to excellence in the programs and services we offer
- Trust — embodying honesty, integrity, and openness
- Equity — valuing diversity and promoting inclusive academic excellence
- Passion — pursuing our mission with purpose, joy, and fun