Hvac: Heating & Air Conditioning Course
This program is designed to provide students with the skills necessary to become employed as a heating and air conditioning technician. Course topics focus on operating principles of heating and cooling systems with emphasis on safety, theory and principles of refrigeration, types of heating/cooling systems, Ohm’s law, load calculation, troubleshooting using the various types of test equipment, servicing, repairing and installing components/entire systems and employment of customer service techniques.
For more information, contact Jessica Warren at email@example.com or 336-249-8186 ext. 6334 or visit our website by clicking the link below.Email us about this opportunity Call us about this opportunity
More about Davidson County Community College - Workforce Development and Continuing Education
Davidson County Community Coolege is a local and national leader that develops minds, inspires imaginations, and strengthens community.
- Community — caring about our students, each other, and the communities we serve and responding to their needs
- Responsibility — teaching, modeling, and cultivating an attitude of self-direction for ourselves and our students
- Change — embracing collaboration, adaptability, creativity, innovation, and risk-taking
- Excellence — committing to excellence in the programs and services we offer
- Trust — embodying honesty, integrity, and openness
- Equity — valuing diversity and promoting inclusive academic excellence
- Passion — pursuing our mission with purpose, joy, and fun