Fick Bros. Roofing & Exterior Remodeling Co.

Fick Bros. Roofing & Exterior Remodeling Co.

Construction

410-889-5525 info@fickbros.com

Full service exterior contractor, specializing in slate roofing, copper flashings, copper gutters, wood windows & doors

The Fick family has been in the remodeling business since 1915. The original Fick company, Edward G. Fick & Sons, was founded by John P. Fick and remained in operation through the 1970′s. Brothers John R. and Joseph A. Fick started The Fick Bros.Roofing Company in 1949. Today, Fick Bros. is owned and managed by the third and fourth generations, Joseph A. Fick, Jr. and his son, J. Patrick Fick.

Fick Bros office 1950The early Fick companies were residentially oriented, installing many of the slate, metal and flat roofs on Baltimore’s row homes and the stately mansions of Homeland, Guilford and Roland Park. In the 1960′s, ’70′s and ’80′s, Fick Bros. moved into commercial roofing but still kept a hand in the residential business, installing all types of roofing on new homes and additions for builders and remodelers and reroofing some of Baltimore’s finer residences. Today, Fick Bros. is an exterior remodeler servicing both the residential and commercial metrpolitan area. We are experts in replacement windows & doors, masonry chimney repairs, carpentry, painting and specialty sheet metal fabrications, all types of roofing especially slate and copper gutters & downspouts.

Fick Bros. has grown with Baltimore. We now have third and fourth generation customers and our customer list includes some of Baltimore’s oldest families. Our work is in old established neighborhoods and on many new homes as well. Fick Bros. is proud to be a part of Baltimore history and we look forward to continuing our family’s tradition – a tradition that started over 100 years ago.